I am not licensed to practice in Indiana, so you will need to consult with an Attorney in Indiana, but I would think you'd also be entitled to Interest on the outstanding amount owed. I agree with Mr. Cohen... you'll spend more in Attorneys Fees pursuing and proving up contempt charges & I'm not familiar with Indiana laws as to whether or not you'd be entitled to recoup those attorneys fees or not. Your best bet is to record the Judgment in the State in which she now resides, levy her bank accounts and garnish her wages. Good luck!