No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you for your answer. I can't afford private counsel. Because of not getting child support and losing my job, I'm getting unemployment and I'm on public assistance unfortunately. Do I have any other options?

Judy A. Goldstein
Judy A. Goldstein, Child Support Lawyer - Mokena, IL
Posted over 4 years ago.

Contact your local legal aid office or perhaps the law clinic at a law school.