Thank you. I do understand that a CDL is not permitted but the work only requires me to drive customer vehicles. Is it possible to get a lawyer for free? I don't have the capital at the moment to pay a lawyer. Also would it matter if I got the suspension in California but apply in Texas will that affect anything, like not being able to get the ODL?