No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

thank you this is exactly what I was looking for just an idea of the things i will need to have in order to get started. (obviously if I am investing the amount of money required to startup such a business i know I will need to consult a lawyer)

Justin Dain Hein
Justin Dain Hein, Advertising Lawyer - Santa Rosa, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

You might want to contact an attorney who deals with licenses and business formation. They will usually give you a free initial consultation. During the consult, you can map out your plan.