No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Is it okay to sue if we live together? And what did you mean by hurt my chances of recovery?

Frank Marvin Nunes
Frank Marvin Nunes, Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Fresno, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

It may depend on the language in your boyfriend's insurance policy; all the more reason to see an attorney.

Harry Edward Hudson Jr
Harry Edward Hudson Jr, Personal Injury Lawyer - Stockton, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

See an attorney. You would file claim with BF's carrier. If there is a basis for suit, you sue BF and his carrier defends.