No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

We have to have their papers no one can do it without their papers. I have found in PA there is no law or order. Errors are fine as long as they are theres.. I have all the proof . One girl was fired do to her abusive comments to me.. Do you think she might have done this on purpose?

Timothy A. Provis
Timothy A. Provis, Appeals Lawyer - Port Washington, WI
Posted over 4 years ago.

I don't know. You MUST find PA counsel and SOON. You clearly do not understand enough about this process to do it on your own.