Yes, thank you. I have found that several with drop with proof. BUT, that doesnt remove the one from HCSO. I tried to do an Expungement, but unfortunately I have a wreckless back in 2007 and so it cannot be removed. My lawyer who helped me with my case recommended I go to a lawyer for filing a case against the Police Officer/TPD due to this is now hurting my job and potentially getting hired at companies.