No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Yes, I want to keep and continue caring for the dog. She can have all other personal property except the dog. How do I proceed in relaying this information to her?

Rixon Charles Rafter III
Rixon Charles Rafter III, Landlord / Tenant Lawyer - Fairfax, VA
Posted over 4 years ago.

Ms Mcfarland-Taylor is spot on. Send a demand letter to her along the lines Attorney McFarland-Taylor suggested (send the letter certified mail , RRR, and enclose a draft written agreement between the two of you).