Alexander M. Ivakhnenko
Alexander M. Ivakhnenko, Criminal Defense Attorney - Chicago, IL
Posted over 4 years ago.

Excellent advice.

Susan Marie Hearne
Susan Marie Hearne, Criminal Defense Attorney - Chico, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

The internet version of a court judgement may be different than the minutes transcribed in court. So it really depends on what your friend needs this information for. If he believes his judgement is incorrect in some manner, he can get a copy of all of his file from the court clerk, ( a fee for this). If there is an inconsistency of issue, hire an attorney..