No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

I went to family court to advise the judge that the mother: unlicense driver is transporting a car owned by anothe rin the daily basis. The remedy from the judge is I should pay for legal fees. Where can I go beside family court to file charges against the owner of the car?

Michael David Lindner Jr
Michael David Lindner Jr, Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Pitman, NJ
Posted over 4 years ago.

I dont understand what the Judge told you. Feel free to call me to give me more details. I am hesitant to offer any advice when I am unsure of the facts.