No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

So if I refer the case to the Washington State Medical Board, & it sides with me, disciplining the provider for negligence . Will that not be sufficient evidence for a small claims court to rule in my favor, even if I don't have any in-person testimony?

Robert Daniel Kelly
Robert Daniel Kelly, Personal Injury Lawyer - Seattle, WA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Case law requires an expert witness. Out of court statements are often "hearsay" and not admissible because the other side should have a right to cross-examine a witness.