He will not sign them over for anything he doesn't like the man I am with and is extremely jealous since he is one of those control freaks! I s there any way to involuntarily terminate? I know it may be a long process. Should I just forget the child support that way it is better when it comes to trying to get his rights terminated? Or should I just be happy with sole custody and right a living will for if something happens? (heaven forbid)