Mr. Hittelman is correct and has provided you with the best answer. Your best option is to try and get your husband to agree to the move, if not, then file an Order to Show Cause Motion using the FL-300 and all the attachments necessary and explain to the court why it would be in the best interest of the minor child for you to move the child to another state.

Best of luck!
(424) 703-3416
LA/Long Beach Attorneys