No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Thanks for the advice. How do I go about getting a good lawyer to represent me in this matter? I'm currently not located in Hawaii do to the military. Also, I did not disclose all of the detail to this matter.

Merck K. Smith
Merck K. Smith, Contracts / Agreements Lawyer - Decatur, GA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

If you have the original closing documents a local attorney where you no reside can probably assist you since you will be most likely dealing with a national mortgage company. If anything need to be filed he will be able to assist you in fonding other counsel.