No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

my mom ran into my ment to be probation officer and she told her that i was swtiched to a different person who was an intern. but she doesnt know who that is. I now dont know who to contact.

Laurie Keel Landsittel
Laurie Keel Landsittel, Criminal Defense Attorney - Raleigh, NC
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Call the juvenile Probation Office in the county where arrested.