Hillary Johns
Hillary Johns, Family Law Attorney
Posted over 4 years ago.

My suggestion would be to consult with a lawyer as to how to do that. I believe that Mr. Kitta handles cases in your county. Call him and ask him for his legal advice.

John Noah Kitta
John Noah Kitta, Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Fremont, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

Thank you Hillary.