No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

What if something like what you are saying here happens & theres 6 Standing Orders in regards to it?

Joseph Bernard McHugh Jr.
Joseph Bernard McHugh Jr., Probate Attorney - Burbank, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

I am not sure I understand, but if the Court has supervision and has ordered something, and the person ordered is not complying, then you can go to court to either compel the person to follow the Order, or complain to the Court that they are in breach of a Court Order and should be removed or sanctioned. Hope this helps.