No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Un update about the situation. Yesterday two men from Miami Court came to my house with an order to pay the rent to a Trust Account or to the Registry of the Court. So, what do you recommend me to do. If I pay to the Court, can the owner of the apartment sue me for not meeting the contract? The court is asking me to send a copy of the contract. Who is going to pay the building maintenance and who is going to give me back all the deposits after my contract finishes? Is the new "landlord" responsible for this? Thanks very much for your help. Ignacio

Dennis Andrew Chen
Dennis Andrew Chen, Landlord / Tenant Lawyer - Winter Garden, FL
Posted almost 5 years ago.

You should contact an attorney as soon as possible. The attorney needs to see all your documents to give you advice. Your additional information does not allow me to advise you.