I agree with my colleagues. An E-2 treaty investor visa would be a good option in your case, given all of the qualifying criteria is met. But normally (this very much depends on the Consulate) the investment of $100,000 or above will be considered substantial enough in nature. Feel free to call my office or email me with any questions that you may have.

The Batrakova Law Office