Thank you for your reply. As of Today, the records indicate the case is still "Pending", so I assume an extension would be unnecessary ? If we jointly sign and cause to be Entered an MSA, can we waive in the MSA all the exchange of all the other documents ? Thank you. PS ....By the way, if you don't mind my asking, are you related to the noted law professor/author Richard Conviser ?
Still "pending" just means that the case hasn't been dismissed yet. I suggest that you follow my original recommendations, including exchange of Declarations of Disclosure - the MSA doesn't eliminate the requirement , except as to Final Declarations of Disclosure if the parties file a mutual Waiver of Final Declarations of Disclosure. Richard Conviser once told me that he believes that all Convisers are related to each other.