No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Thank you for your advise. I tried to find the information as to how to file documents by mail, I couldn't. Do you happen to know where I could find such information? I am in San Diego County.

Rebekah Ryan Main
Rebekah Ryan Main, Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Call the court clerk. Generally you just put the document to be filed, a photo copy of the face sheet, any filing fee, and a self-addressed stamped envelope in the mail to the court clerk. They file it and send a conformed copy back.