No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

He pulled money from family, himself and I. Is there anything I can do.

Jonathan Warren Evans
Jonathan Warren Evans, Securities / Investment Fraud Attorney - Studio City, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Contact your local district attorney's office and seek help from "white collar crime unit" if one exists in your jurisdiction.

Robert V Cornish Jr.
Robert V Cornish Jr., Securities / Investment Fraud Attorney - Washington, DC
Posted almost 5 years ago.

My guess is that if he's doing this with you, he's doing with others outside of your family as well. If this person works for a brokerage firm or an adviser, he is in serious trouble. Feel free to discuss further off-line.