No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

Ok I'm not very intelligent can you explain to me in detail exactly what steps I should take and what I should do contact etc....

Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer
Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer, Medical Malpractice Attorney - New York, NY
Posted over 4 years ago.

Look up the phone number for your your County's Bar Association and asked to be given the names and numbers of several attorneys listed in the field of medical malpractice. Even ask if they have one listed who has handled cases involving pancreatic disorders. The same route can be taken with the New York State Bar Association, which has member statewide. Both phone numbers can likely be easily obtained through 411. Consultations in personal injury/medical malpractice are free. Any attorney you speak to will tell you what he/she may next need of you, if they are interested in exlporing your situation further. Good luck.