No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

A local attorney came up with a better answer: Keep the money, serve a new 3 day notice, then file and serve an amended S&C(U/D) with no added court costs.

Frank Wei-Hong Chen
Frank Wei-Hong Chen, Real Estate Attorney - San Marino, CA
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Yes, filing an amended complaint is an alternative method which I also use.