No photo
Posted about 5 years ago.

But is it possible for me to file for one?

Robert M Granger
Robert M Granger, Litigation Lawyer - Boston, MA
Posted about 5 years ago.

I think you can file one but the judge will ask about your parents or guardian and try to have one present at the hearing. If no parent or guardian is present, the judge may appoint a guardian ad litem or lawyer to represent your interests. Also, if an order is entered the judge may direct that a report be filed with the Department of Children and Families.

I recommend that you get legal counsel to advise you. If you cannot afford a lawyer, try contacting mass legal services.