No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

I was not served his response, he had his mom give me a sealed envelope. The "response" was typed and not signed, not dated, nor was a case # attached to it. He only spoke of money and never spoke of the children. My papers request sole parental with no time share until certain requirements are met. The injunction I have gave him no visitation. Now, after 6 days,.the courts post his response, but they dated the post for the date he needed to have it in, yet I confirmed throughout the 6th and also the day after, if they recieved his response and was told no. I am not sure what is going on there but something isnt right.

Robert Lincoln
Robert Lincoln, Land Use / Zoning Attorney - Sarasota, FL
Posted almost 5 years ago.

You received notice that he intends to respond, and that prevents a default from being effective.

If you have proof of service, and he has not filed his response, you might move for some kind of summary relief - just not a default. It's very unlikely under Florida law that any "default" could address "visitation" or shared custody issues. This is clearly complicated and you really need to talk to an attorney. There is a legal aid organization in Ocala that may be able to help you.