No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

When i went to court house about it they also said that at the bottom of the agreement that it shows the mother paying me child support and they made me file a petition so the judge can fix it and they told me it was put on hold till its fixed

Mary Katherine Brown
Mary Katherine Brown, Family Law Attorney - Brooklyn, NY
Posted over 4 years ago.

Again, your local attorney’s are usually the best source of advice, and their answers should be given the highest regard.