Carol Lynne Zimmerly
Carol Lynne Zimmerly, Landlord / Tenant Lawyer - Kissimmee, FL
Posted about 5 years ago.

If the LL doesn't send a check with the rest of the money, you can file in small claims court for the rest. You will have to spend more money than $200.00, though, to file and have LL served by the sheriff or process server. Hopefully, a good letter will make the LL pay.

No photo
Posted about 5 years ago.

Thank you very much :-)