No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

What kind of waiver is available? i thought the spouse had to be a us citizen for any adjustment or forgiveness to take place.

Robert West
Robert West, Immigration Attorney - Las Vegas, NV
Posted over 4 years ago.

Do not agree. Spouse of LPR cannot adjust in the US unless the petitioner become a citizen.