Robert West
Robert West, Immigration Attorney - Las Vegas, NV
Posted about 5 years ago.

Do not agree unless the petitioner become a citizen or has 245i available.

Daniel E. Green
Daniel E. Green, Immigration Attorney - Kingston, NY
Posted about 5 years ago.

Robert is right there, I overlooked that. The lpr must become a citizen before spouse can adjust, although lpr can file now and change the category of I-130 when he becomes a citizen. In any case, get competent advice before that I-130 is filed.