Without a doubt you should get additional medical care if you have not gotten relief so far. The suggestion you see an orthopedist is an excellent one, but you may also want to consider a neurological consult. If you have a family doctor, he or she can probably refer you to someone trusted.

As for possible injury to your baby, don't even consider settling any claim on behalf of the child without a pediatric consult and careful thought with the help of good counsel. You really need a lawyer who specializes in personal injury practice who doesn't just beat on his chest - get his proven record - check him out online. Avvo is a good place to start, but you should Google anyone as well.

Donald Nathan