Absolutely consult with an attorney to help pick the QME. If all three bad, if you get represented before you see a QME, then you are entitled to a second Panel as a represented worker! Consult with an attorney, it doesn't cost anything to talk to one. While I'm in OC I represent injured workers from Ventura to San Diego. You can call my office (714) 799-0543 or email me at wasslaw@sbcglobal.net for more information. Consultations are free and to retain my office does not require any payment until the case is settled Craig Wasserman, Esq