Thank you for your response, Mr. Schroeder.

I was charged with improper passing. The Prosecutor that I sent the request to did forward it to the State Police. He sent me copies of the letters he sent, so I am assuming I will get it. I was just concerned because of the 2nd Prosecutor's comments.

I've decided that I will hire a lawyer. I feel I have a strong case with or without the discovery. I'm just not confident in my ability to stand in front of a courtroom and cross examine a Trooper or to effectively argue my case. Plus, I don't know the rules of the court. I'm afraid I'll have great evidence but be allowed to present it, because I don't know the procedures.