According to the facts you have provided your husband is not eligible for adjustment. However, if he has been in the USA for 10 years he may be eligible for cancellation of removal or he may be eligible for a wiaver. To determine whether he may receive either of the forgoing you will need to discuss your specific case with an experienced immigration attorney who handles removal proceedings and waivers either through the court or the consulate in Mexico.
You can schedule a consultation at my office in Orlando by calling 904 2967702