No photo
Posted almost 5 years ago.

Thanks, but this matter is not a criminal matter yet. Since this is a university judiciary process and the school prohibits legal counsel from participating, what should I do? Assume the matter is resolved favorably to me at the university, can I sue then?

No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

How do you know that the matter will be resolved " favorably " to you atbthe University? Do you know anyone that works in there? Perhaps on the security ?