No photo
Posted over 5 years ago.

Please see additional info added to original question.

Jacob Adam Regar
Jacob Adam Regar, Personal Injury Lawyer - Encino, CA
Posted over 5 years ago.

I read the additional information. I'm glad you followed up.

You should contact a local medical malpractice attorney to discuss your case. You need to find out what the time limits (if applicable in your state) are for filing an administrative claim against the municipal hospital before you could file a lawsuit. A local attorney could explain this to you.

You may have a case for the improper use of the wound vac machine and perhaps for causing you the MRSA infection.