Curtis Frederic Pierce
Curtis Frederic Pierce, Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA
Posted over 5 years ago.


Kim-Khanh Thi Van
Kim-Khanh Thi Van, Immigration Attorney - Renton, WA
Posted about 5 years ago.

I agree. It is crucial that you inform USCIS of your current address ASAP. If you are an immigrant and moved residence, change your address online at or us form AR -11. If you are a sponsor who moved residence, use form I-865. Good luck!