Avvo is changing what it means for consumers to find professional legal help. Every year millions of people seek professional legal assistance. Avvo makes that easy with online profiles for nearly all 1.3 million US registered lawyers and high-quality legal content on an optimized website at scale. We connect those in need of legal services to attorneys with specialties in the area of need. Avvo is part of Martindale-Avvo, the largest legal marketing network.
Join Our Team
- Avvo was recognized as one of the Top 100 Marketplaces in the country by Andreessen Horowitz in 2020.
- Every 5 seconds someone receives free legal guidance on Avvo.
- Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market.
- Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Avvo is seeking a driven, self-starting Account Manager to further develop our client services and supporting functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Avvo’s existing advertising websites and other products.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Manage an average of 300-350 clients while providing the highest level of sales and support.
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling additional Avvo products and services.
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in the optimization of their Avvo profile and advertising.
- Responsible for outselling cancellations with active clients as this is a sales role.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends.
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus on continuously building new business for Avvo.
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Avvo customers to the highest degree.
- Meet and exceed revenue monthly sales quotas.
What To Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other technical suites is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Benefits To Help You Balance Your Life
Free snacks, drinks and cold brew on tap are great (we have that), but we want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company-paid ORCA card
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Employee recognition programs
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress attire
We look forward to receiving your application!
Avvo Is An Internet Brands Company
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.