Do you love sales and to make money?
Avvo is looking for a driven sales person to grow our product mix (advertising, websites, and other products) and to be a major contributor in building our business. Our Account Executive role will have a positive impact for those seeking a challenging yet rewarding career in sales. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Uncapped commissions! The skies are your limit!
Due to COVID-19, this position will start remote. When permitted to return to the office, this role will report to our Downtown Seattle office.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Driving new client acquisition through the full sales cycle from prospecting, negotiating, and closing.
- Acquiring new accounts through high-volume, outbound cold-calling.
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys and legal firms.
- Presenting and educating Avvo advertising solutions and other products to potential clients.
- Consistently performing to the highest level with meeting and exceeding new business and revenue sales goals.
- Working closely with the leadership team on your coaching and development.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
What To Bring:
- Proven track record of consistently driving sales revenue as an individual while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Experience negotiating and closing in a short-sell cycle
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management software experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience including but not limited to full-cycle sales, advertising, online B2B and customer-centric roles.
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills are a MUST!
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other technical suites is a plus.
Join Our Team:
At Avvo, we make legal easier. We provide detailed information on lawyers and legal issues so that consumers are able to pick the right lawyer for them. Avvo is part of Martindale-Avvo, the largest legal marketing network.
- Best mid-sized companies to work for in 2021 by Built-In Seattle.
- Top 100 Marketplaces in the country by Andreessen Horowitz in 2020.
- Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market.
- Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Benefits To Help You Balance Your Life:
Free snacks, drinks and cold brew on tap are great (we have that), but we want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Health benefits
- 401k company match
- Company-paid ORCA card
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Employee recognition programs
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress attire
We look forward to receiving your application!
Avvo Is An Internet Brands Company
About Internet Brands: Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.