Recruiter - Avvo
Avvo is currently in search of a motivated recruiting professional to join the team at our Seattle headquarters. We’re looking for someone who is willing to think outside the box, jump through the hoops and get the conversations started! As an integral part of the HR team, you will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline through research and searches. There is a high focus on creatively sourcing active and passive candidates to create strong pipeline development.
- Responsible for full-cycle candidate management.
- Source and conduct introductory screens to determine cultural and positional fit.
- Creatively source and generate pipelines of candidates by utilizing a variety of search methods (i.e. internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, organizations, etc.)
- Work with HR and central recruiting center to provide a flawless candidate experience from phone screen to offer letter.
- Partner with hiring managers to assure consistency with business goals, filling positions in a timely manner.
- Utilize social media recruiting strategies to attract candidates to Avvo.
- Track metrics and use data for the analysis of sourcing efforts.
- Record and communicate recruiting updates and metrics to hiring managers and various stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on recruiting best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, and competition.
- Represent Avvo at job fairs and meet-ups.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in a corporate or staffing agency environment with a focus on inside sales positions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A “go-getter” attitude; someone who can work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and seamlessly shift based on changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented problem-solver with a passion to contribute to the HR/Recruiting organization at Avvo.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
- Team player with a high-sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed, while also comfortable working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous sourcing skills required (an understanding of Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS systems and knowledge of current sourcing trends.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as a fun, casual work environment.
Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th and Olive building, just a few blocks away from the Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle’s tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Check us our www.avvo.com
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.