Content Marketing Specialist
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website and lead intake services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Content Marketing Specialist who would be responsible for the development of marketing communication materials to support customer acquisition and customer retention, across multiple business units.
- Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
-Manage resources, including outside vendors, and write copy to support marketing initiatives in the legal vertical.
- Lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development and marketing initiatives.
- Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Support) to develop and produce content themes/topics to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in content writing and strategy in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and creating high quality email, blog, video, webinar, white paper, website, and other branded content.
- Strong writing, editing and writer-coaching skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Hands-on, continuous training
PTO + 8 paid holidays
Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life
Fun working environment
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands and Martindale-Avvo, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
We promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.