Questions about Immigration

Filter by: Everything | Guides | Q&A
  1. In regards to Affidavit of Support can one file taxes to join their immigrate spouses income to theirs?

    Asked in Charleston, WV – 3 lawyer answers
  2. Am i able to get my father residency?

    Asked in Riverside, CA – 3 lawyer answers
  3. I want a legal attorney to defend me and my son so we can come back to US.

    Asked in Miami, FL – 3 lawyer answers
  4. Attorney lied and took our money. Desperate

    Asked in Las Vegas, NV – 4 lawyer answers
  5. My friend is Mexican and is illegal, got in trouble last weekend and they said immigration had 48hrs. then said 72. no bond.

    Asked in Boswell, OK – 1 lawyer answer
  6. I am a US Citizen. I would like to file for aged mother and sister that is divorced. should they be filed for separately?

    Asked in Fort Lauderdale, FL – 4 lawyer answers
  7. Attorney lied and took our money. Desperate

    Asked in Las Vegas, NV – 3 lawyer answers
  8. I claimed to be single but was "married" when I became a US citizen over 15 years ago- could this have legal consequences today?

    Asked in Carlsbad, CA – 5 lawyer answers
  9. I'm interested in getting my birth registered in Portugal and obtaining the BI card. I was born in Goa in 1949.

    Asked in San Jose, CA – 2 lawyer answers
  10. Hello! I want you to ask about reunion my family, My husband has green cardholder/He lives in Chicago/I live on Ukraine.

    Asked in Chicago, IL – 2 lawyer answers
  11. Do I need to do joint tax return for permanent residency?

    Asked in Los Angeles, CA – 1 lawyer answer
  12. I want to move to the U.S and start translation business there, what is the procedure and how much should I invest?

    Asked in Buffalo, NY – 2 lawyer answers
  13. Does a person who has a brother in America have it easier for immigration?

    Asked in Albuquerque, NM – 3 lawyer answers
  14. I want to bring an ill family member from Peru so she can get better medical care. She's been given 2 years to live.

    Asked in Garfield, NJ – 2 lawyer answers
  15. H4 extension during F1 is in process.

    Asked in Camp Hill, PA – 3 lawyer answers
  16. Hi i know one of my friend came to united states from illegal way i mean crossing the border from mexico.

    Asked in Pflugerville, TX – 3 lawyer answers
  17. Minimum indian passport Validity required to apply for H1B Visa petition 2015

    Asked in Chicago, IL – 2 lawyer answers
  18. My boyfriend got pulled over for dui and no florida license?

    Asked in Fellsmere, FL – 5 lawyer answers
  19. I. Want a top immigration lawyer in Chicago,any recommendations?

    Asked in Bolingbrook, IL – 5 lawyer answers
  20. Because of my husband citizenship interview could i be deported?

    Asked in Albuquerque, NM – 2 lawyer answers

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,208 answers this week

3,520 attorneys answering