Skip to main content

F-1 student visa

The F-1 student visa is the most common visa for students and exchange visitors attending academic institutions in the United States.

Features related to F-1 student visa

How To Get an F-1 Visa (Student)

by attorney Todd Eric Gallinger

F-1 visas are issued to those who wish to study in the United States at academic schools. You need to meet several requirements to apply for one.

Read more

Authorization to Work for F and J Visas

by attorney Elizabeth Rose Blandon

Students (F visa) and exchange visitors (J visa) are permitted to work on a limited basis. This guide explains what type of work each status allows.

Read more

Benefits of the F-1 Student Visa

by attorney Eric Alan Dibert

An F-1 student visa offers many benefits, both educational and otherwise.

Read more
Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer