Questions about Divorce

Filter by: Everything | Guides | Q&A
  1. Can someone get a divorce in Texas if they are a current resident there and they got married in North Carolina?

    Asked in Harker Heights, TX – 3 lawyer answers
  2. If I refinance my home in my name but not deed is it wise before divorce?

    Asked in Saint Augustine, FL – 3 lawyer answers
  3. Is my actual date of divorce the day in which the documents were submitted to the judge or the date the decision was granted?

    Asked in Islip, NY – 4 lawyer answers
  4. Am I able to have a divorce granted if my spouse won't sign by serving him and filing in 30 days ? No children.

    Asked in Powder Springs, GA – 4 lawyer answers
  5. I am getting a divorce and my Husband's lawyer told him that she cannot speak to me. I need to ask her a question.

    Asked in Fort Lauderdale, FL – 3 lawyer answers
  6. I am going through a divorce she has opened 10 lines of credit in my name in 7 years 2 which were before marriage.

    Asked in Rockford, IL – 4 lawyer answers

    Asked in Ellicott City, MD – 4 lawyer answers
  8. Can I get a waiver of service thrown out in a divorce case in order to counter-sue in another state?

    Asked in Dallas, TX – 3 lawyer answers
  9. How quickly can I be divorced in Washington, DC?

    Asked in Washington, DC – 1 lawyer answer
  10. Married in Texas but will have to move to Arizona due to all the abuse. How long before I can file for divorce

    Asked in Killeen, TX – 2 lawyer answers
  11. I have a summons in queens courthouse. It says summons & verified complaint &notice of automatic 8-7-14 what does this mean ?

    Asked in Brooklyn, NY – 5 lawyer answers
  12. I wanna get a divorce been separated for almost two years but now she's pregnant from another guy

    Asked in Chicago, IL – 3 lawyer answers
  13. My attorney withdraw from representing me 21 days before my divorce hearing. Do I need to replace her with another attorney?

    Asked in Brady, TX – 6 lawyer answers
  14. Changing your attorney during divorce proceedings, good or bad?

    Asked in New York, NY – 7 lawyer answers
  15. My ex husband filed for divorce last year, I never replied.

    Asked in Tarzana, CA – 4 lawyer answers
  16. Can I file an Order to Show Cause if I have a wedding contract and date?

    Asked in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY – 4 lawyer answers
  17. What if opposing counsel will not respond to divorce proceedings?

    Asked in Dallas, TX – 4 lawyer answers
  18. What would the burden of proof be to establish an "implied trust"?

    Asked in Aloha, OR – 4 lawyer answers
  19. Married 12 years in us. from germany. back in germany. made debt on husbands business only. stopped paying minimums first time.

    Asked in Georgetown, DE – 1 lawyer answer
  20. My husband has no income, yet wants to claim half of mortgage interest on his return. Can he? Same with the student loans.

    Asked in Jacksonville, FL – 3 lawyer answers

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,146 answers this week

3,485 attorneys answering