Skip to main content


Alimony, also called spousal support or maintenance, is a regular monetary allowance one ex-spouse may be required to pay the other after divorce or separation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer