If you feel you have been discriminated against at work, you may have legal recourse. The process begins with filing a Charge of Discrimination with the EEOC, who serves a copy to the respondent—in this case, your employer. The respondent can then agree to mediation, or an investigation is begun. For more information about how to charge someone with discrimination, check out the guides in this section.