How to Publish an Avvo Legal Guide
So, you've decided that you want to write a Legal Guide? Congratulations! Here's some help on how you do that below. If you need any help, please contact customer support
and we'll be happy to guide you through the process.
- Sign in to your Avvo account.
- Click on your Dashboard.
- On the left side of your Dashboard, look for the Community Engagement section. There's a small link to "Write a legal guide."
- On the next screen, under the "Need help getting started?" click the button that's labeled "Get Started." Avvo has two templates for Legal Guides: a list style template like this one, and a video template. You'll see a brief description of the two types.
- Hit "Continue" after you've decided which template to go with.
- You're ready to start writing your Legal Guide. Make sure to give it an accurate title so that consumers know what to expect from your guide.
How to Write a Great Legal Guide