Additional Free Reports

Additionally, you can get one free report every twelve months if you are unemployed and will apply for a job in the next 60 days; or you are receiving public assistance; or you have reason to believe that your report is inaccurate due to fraud.


Where to Make Your Request

Use the centralized request service for your requests: www.annualcreditreport.com or call 877-322-8228 or download the Request Form at www.ftc.gov/credit and mail it to Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.