Top 7 visas used by Hotels and Restaurants to bring workers on board. Whether transferring employees between international properties or employing management trainees, immigration is an integral part of the hospitality industry. The top seven visa types utilized by the hospitality industry are the J-1, H-3, H2B, L-1, E2, TN and H-1B. This video gives you a brief outline of each of these visa types.