- Workers’ compensation claims take time before you begin receiving benefits, however, you will begin receiving workers’ compensation benefits as soon as your claim is processed with the Industrial Commission of Arizona ("ICA").
- Once the ICA receives your claim, your employer’s insurance company is notified.
- The insurance company either accepts or denies it within 21 days.
- In the event that your claim is denied, you will receive a Notice of Claim Status from the insurance company. It is then your responsibility to protest the denial.
- You have a 90-day period in which you may protest and you must immediately file the appeal.
- After the appeal is filed, an administrative hearing before a judge will be scheduled. You must attend the hearing and be prepared.
The Workers’ Compensation claim process may be intimidating and seem complex, but let the Law Office of Robert E. Wisniewski help you through the process. Robert Wisniewski, Esq. has represented thousands of people through the claim process and can help you too. Call (602) 234-3700 to schedule a free consultation.